After reading reviews about this company and wasting my time to check out one of their MUST SEE VEHICLES i thought it was fitting to stumble across this information about these snakes and liars. They recently just got fined $18,000 for duping customers that purchased a vehicle from them. This should prove as some gratification for some people that have had issues with this dealership. If you have been a victim of this dealership i would STRONGLY suggest that you contact the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council on Don Mills Rd to voice your concern. Its time to put this *** bags behind bars and shut them down
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Class Action
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."